Thursday 21 October 2010

The Quast Effect

There aren't many things or people that get me going, but Philip Quast is one of them and it has now been six months since this blog started. I can hardly believe it. Time has just flown by. In that time we have had '1000 voices'; the rehearsals for Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins' opening night and its subsequent (highly successful) run, which is about three months in. Not including the 100th performance of said show, and an appearance at the 'Rob Guest Endowment' concert. All in all a very busy 6-ish months :D

Then for me personally, the new friends I've made all because of a certain entertainer. Can't think who LOL :D  And I must say what a lovely bunch of people us 'Quasties' are :) I started this blog too all because one day I got an inkling to do something 'Quasty'.

So to that end, although it is indirect, the Quast Effect is a strong one. And long may it continue :D :D

Piece to camera outside Dress Circle 2008
screencap from youtube clip

3 comments:

  1. It's a great site .... keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan. Glad you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree Jan this is a great site - thank you Gebo for doing such a great job.

    ReplyDelete