Friday 5 November 2010

Filling my computer's bookshelves :D

copyright Channel 4 tv
For some unknown reason, I've started to archive all my Philip Quast material. This very week I have screen capped all of Philip's part in  'Bed of Roses', and I'm about to start on 'Ultraviolet'. I'm still in the process of sorting out the shots in 'BoR', I've done about 500 an episode so it is taking a while!!! I just thought I'd like a library of material all in one place. I might even get round to cross referencing it all if I ever get the urge (Heaven forbid I hope not! ). Whether or not I'll be sane at the end of this proves to be seen :) Whether or not I was sane to begin with is another matter LOL :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Your a clever bunny with your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of those things that needs doing. I'm trying to keep all the original material as good as new, and starting to archive on the computer what I can. That way it shouldn't get damaged through (over?)use :D :D As I say I think I'm mad :D ;D

    ReplyDelete